- A: 400C: 34D: 10L: 527Wt: 365
- It is Generally Conforming to IS 844-1979
- Hardness on tip : 55 to 58 HRC.
- Other makes offer much less hardness on tip.
- Higher the hardness higher is wear resistance.
- The blade tip is magnetised to lift small screw etc.from confined spaces or to hold the the screw in position.
Taparia 930 Flat Screw Driver
Availability: In stock
- The blade is made from high grade Silicon – Manganese steel which no other make uses.
- This steel gives spring effect also.
- The blade is differently hardened and tempered to resist wear, bending and meet high torque requirement.
- Other makes offer same hardness through out the length of the blade, which is not scientific.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.