- Generally Conforming to IS 3082-1988 Black
- Allen keys are made from Chrome Vanadium Steel which withstand upto 30% higher torque as compared to Allen keys made Carbon Steel.
- TAPARIA Black Allen Keys are scientifically hardened to 52 to 56 HRC. Other makes Allen keys are usually offered with hardness in the range of 48 to 52 HRC.
- As a result of higher hardness offered in case of TAPARIA Black Allen keys along with superior steel properties the wear resistance and life is more of TAPARIA Allen keys.
- Allen keys are precision drawn for perfect matching of Allen keys with screw head.