- Non bottom bearing: No need for exact hole depth – Hole bottom not required to set anchor
- Dual embossments on each clip segment: Enables clip to undercut into the concrete thereby increasing follow-up expansion should a crack occur.
- Type 316 stainless-steel clip on stainless steel anchors: In addition to superior corrosion resistance, a stainless-steel clip offers “memory” that contributes to the anchor’s performance if the hole increases in size because of a crack.
- High Performance: Anchorage occurs near bottom of hole giving a true 360° of contact.
- Curtain Wall
- Structural Steel/ Steel Base Plates
- Hand Rails
- Heavy Plant
- Passenger Lifts
- Cable Trays
- Pipe Support
- Brick Shelf Angle